Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'm So Excited!!!

Today I rcvd my first lead from the company, I'm so happy! This lady wanted to know when the next party was in our area. I explained that I would be happy to meet with her on the phone or in person.
Also I am getting the nerve up to speak with the Events Department at the hotel where I work; we do weddings here and perhaps I could leave a small display in the office for prospective brides. The opportunities are definately great now and I'm very opptimistic, I'll keep you posted on the outcomes of both of these opportunities!

2 comments:

UB SoCal said...

Awesome about the lead! You will do great!
Avis

UB Queen Bee said...

Congrats Tracy! You have such a hot area I can't wait to see what happens there. Don't be afraid of talking to the Events Planner about UB - it will actually give them a leg up on the competition!