Sunday, June 3, 2007

Check out Urban Botanic!

Urban Botanic is a ground floor, party plan company which allows each party guest to create and design their own scent using any combination of the company's 66 different perfume quality oils. There is no charge for the blending process- once a scent is perfected, party guests then have the opportunity to add their creation to the company's unscented bath and body products. Unlike many direct sales or network marketing companies, Urban Botanic's products are very reasonably priced starting at $12.50 plus tax for bubble bath or shower gel. Please note- I am not knocking other companies, as most offer extremely high quality products which I use myself; Urban Botanics prices are just an added plus. Please do not hesitate to contact me via this blog or visit my sites listed at the top left of this blog page.

1 comment: